The Inspection Process
The home inspection process is handled in three stages.
Step 1: Schedule your inspection
Contact us at 252-548-2662 to schedule your inspection today.
What we need to know:
- Address of the home to be inspected
- The size of home (in square feet)
- Will appliances need to be inspected?
- Is the home currently occupied?
- Are water and electric currently turned on?
There is NO COST to schedule your inspection. You ONLY pay once the inspection has been complete.
Call us today at 252-548-2662 for a custom quote based on the size of your home
Step 2: the inspection
During the inspection, we review all of the following areas, noting all issues, taking pictures, and recording extensive notes. See the list below for just a few of the things we inspect.
What do we inspect?
- Roof (signs of leakage, quality life expentancy, gutters and other materials)
- Attic (insulation, attic fans, roof vents)
- Electrical (all outlets, sparking/arcing switches, incorrectly installed switches/threeways, breaker box and circuit breakers)
- Plumbing (sink, showers, tubs, pipes leaking, dripping, or corroding)
- Foundation (quality and stability, sinkage, flood vents, foundation cracks in walls, damaged or insufficient insulation
- HVAC (Thermostat properly working, temperature check of all vents gauges efficiency)
- Exterior (siding condition and quality, all windows and doors, exterior caulking)
- Appliances (washer, dryer, dishwasher, oven, stove, fridge)
Step 3: The Report
we will give you a verbal review of the inspection in plain language, either in person or on the phone.
Your official report:
We will email the complete downloadable pdf report to you within 72 hours so that you can distribute this report as needed.